Thinking About Divorce or In-Process of Divorcing
Thinking About Divorce?
- Are you worried about the kids?
- Are you fighting all the time?
- Are you staying together because you're worried about the money?
- Do you feel lonely in your relationship?
Benefits of working with me when thinking about divorce:
- I can work with you individually if you aren't sure whether you want to stay with your partner or pursue divorce. You will have a safe, confidential and supportive place to consider your options.
- You can possibly avoid a divorce. I can work with you as a couple to improve your relationship as I am an experienced couples therapist.
- I will teach you tools and strategies to protect your children from the ups and downs that happens when your relationship is struggling.
Starting the Process of Divorce?
- Are you terrified about the future?
- Are you overwhelmed with how much there is to deal with?
- Are you unsure about how to make a parenting plan that works for both of you and the kids?
- Are you scared that you'll never be able to date again?
Benefits of working with me individually or as a couple when you're starting the divorce process:
- Learn how to think clearly throughout the process and determine your priorities, goals and path forward.
- Save time and money by having the information you need to make the best decisions. You will be able to think clearly and determine what your priorities are.
- Pre-divorce counseling enables couples to work together and avoid becoming adversaries. I can help you navigate the divorce process with clear ground rules for minimizing conflict for the good of the entire family. You can avoid mistakes that couples make that can negatively impact the children and cost tens of thousands of dollars in court and lawyers fees.
- Learn tools and strategies to protect your children from the ups and downs of divorce as I am a Certified Parent Educator.
- Learn specific strategies that make your family's post-divorce life more peaceful - how to manage the hand-off of the kids in a non-contentious way, how to communicate without the kids being involved and other complicated situations.