This online CEU course trains therapists and other professionals to become parenting experts in their communities. The training is based on the course Redirecting Children's Behavior which has been endorsed by pediatricians and mental health professionals nationwide. Participants will learn specific strategies on many areas of parenting including how to discipline without yelling, eliminate power struggles, handle sibling rivalry and develop conflict resolution skills. Also included in the course are:
- Strategies and research-based techniques for challenging behaviors that will help improve your clients' parenting skills and bring peace to their families
- Skills to become an expert in parenting in your community
- Information about how to market yourself and earn extra income by giving workshops and trainings to schools and other organizations
- A workbook chock full of helpful tools to share with your clients and use in your practice
- Training on three one night workshops that you can promote immediately including a power point presentation, instructors manual and handouts for the workshop "Setting Limits and Making Them Stick"
- Skills to become a dynamic speaker and educator!!
- 6 continuing education contact hours*
Become the parenting expert in your community and bring peace to families!
Redirecting Children's Behavior Training for Therapists is based on a powerful parenting course and will help you develop your reputation as a successful workshop leader and trainer!
To sign up for the class click on the following link:
For more information, email email@example.com or click below.
About the instructors:
Kathryn Kvols, author of the parenting book and course “Redirecting Children’s Behavior”, has trained and certified over 1,000 parenting instructors in 18 countries. Her public speaking careers consists of 20 years of experience internationally. She is an international speaker and her course is being taught in 23 countries.
Become a Certified Parenting Instructor
Free Parenting Practices https://www.incaf.com
Contact Kathryn firstname.lastname@example.org
Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathryn-kvols-04a0b231/
Jill Barnett Kaufman, LCSW is a licensed therapist, a Certified Divorce Mediator and a Certified Parent Educator. She is an experienced and sought after speaker, trainer and educator and has lead workshops and seminars at many schools, religious institutions, corporations and conferences.
Contact Jill: email@example.com
Divorce and Co-parenting Expert Facebook page:
All the love we come to know in life begins with the love we knew as children.